As a result of Covid-19, ticketing has been suspended for the time being. Our apologies. For the latest details, please see here
Before you're on your way to Tioman, make sure you know at which jetty or "kampong" your resort is located and remember the name of your kampong. Kampong means village in Malay and it's these villages that are announced when you reach Tioman's various destinations.
Usual order of the ferry stops on your way to Tioman
1. Kampong Genting
2. Kampong Paya
3. Kampong Tekek (Disembark here if you're going to Berjaya, Tekek or Kampong Juara)
4. Kampong Air Batang (Also announced as "ABC")
x. Panuba Jetty (If and when there are passengers on the ferry that are staying at this resort)
5. Kampong Salang
Simply reverse the order on your way back from Tioman to Mersing. Please ask the crew if you're not sure where to disembark.
By the way, if you're going to Kampong Mukut or Nipah, please inform the ferry crew in advance, so they can inform you accordingly, because these kampongs are generally not on the usual destination list.
Please note that on days when the tide is extremely low, the last ferry back to Mersing may be delayed. Please check the departure times on the displays at the ferry terminal or ask a terminal official the moment you arrive on Tioman.
Taxi to Mersing
If you're not sure how to get from Singapore to Mersing, then by all means let us know. We have a number of people-carrier transport options available, from cost-effective passenger cars, to comfortable MPV's, to spacious vans that are suitable to carry up to 12 passengers, as well as shuttles and buses.
Private Transport to Mersing Cost in Singapore Dollars
1. Book your ferry tickets online and get a S$50 vehicle discount (Ferry/Vehicle Combo).
|Car||1-4||240||460||410 + ferry tickets|
|MPV||4-6||280||500||450 + ferry tickets|
|Van||6-10||350||640||590 + ferry tickets|
2. All prices are all-in for Singapore -- Mersing -- Singapore, including driver.
3. Includes one collective pick-up point and one pick-up time -- both your choice.
4. Drop-off point is our ferry ticket counter (#21) at Mersing Harbour Centre.
5. Please note that amount of luggage also determines vehicle type used.
6. Night-surcharge S$50 between 11.00 pm - 4.00 am.
Get driven to your destination in comfort and style, and without a care in the world.
Inquire for a chauffeur-driven car, MPV or van: